Weltrade packaging design service can incorporate many elements from modifying a stock item, working within a customer-driven brief or creating unique designs. Our packaging design team are the best in the business, who have had years of experience and will be able to design anything to suit your needs.
Modifying a stock item is a fast, simple way to get a unique look without the cost of tooling up a complete package. This is great for smaller companies, or for established customers who don’t want to completely tool a new package. This can be done through colour selection or decoration techniques that we apply to make the shape stand out from the crowd. Our in-house designers can assist with colour selection based on psychological meanings or corporate branding and decoration services can include print, foiling, labelling or shrink sleeving.
Creating a Custom Mould
If you don’t see a stock mould that suits your needs or you want to create a shape unique to your brand, Weltrade Packaging has the capabilities to design and create a custom shape in either a bottle, jar or cap.
From 2 Stage PET Moulding, Blow Moulding or Injection Moulding Weltrade Packaging can create a shape for all different types of plastic, particularly in PET, PP or HDPE.
Generally the process will be:
- You inform us of a size, packaging type (bottle, jar), and any inspiration of a design (images, Pinterest etc)
- We will then design the shape via our advance computing technology and present this to you
- We can also 3D print this shape upon request
- Once the shape is confirmed we will create the mould (4-6 weeks)
- Once the mould is finish, we can then process an order where you can custom colour your new shape and add printing.